Who doesn't love a great grilled cheese sandwich? Sometimes it's fun to put a little twist on our favorite classics.
KRAFT American Cheese Slices
A package of raw crescent rolls
1/2 stick melted butter
Garlic salt (optional)
1. Unwrap your cheese slices and pop open your can of crescent rolls.
2. You'll use a half slice of cheese in each roll. Fold one slice of them into halves, then quarters, and then in half again before putting it on the crescent roll.
3. Begin rolling up your dough with the cheese inside.
4. Put the rolls on a baking sheet and brush with melted butter. Optional: You can sprinkle parmesan and/or garlic salt after buttering.
5. When they are ready to bake, bake to the temperature and time directed on the crescent roll packaging.
We also recommend having these with a bowl of tomato soup!